Tuesday, August 19, 2008

People Pics

The RRFCS Tubeteers

I've travelled with people who stick themselves into every picture they take on holiday, as if there was no point in taking the photo without proof that they were actually there, grinning inanely in front of this building, and the next one, and this one too...

I don't.

Others only ever take photos of people at parties. Just people being silly and making faces and such. Every photo with an unattached shoulder on the side.

I don't, at least not often enough.

But just occasionally, I do. Or my camera gets into other hands and photos are taken. So here is a little exhibition of some of my friends/colleagues at RRFCS.


Hannes and one of the many Marks (9 at RRFCS?)


Ilias


Mattias Kahl and Ilias


Hirad


A hairy chested man with Hanne, Christina, Fiona, Guiliana (all of unknown hairiness).


Pierre & Guiliana


Pierre dancing, or possibly skurking away from his latest victim


Macho Hirad

Hmmm

Anna, inspecting Hannes' nipples


Alex, wondering what...